ZuGo Company Overview
ZuGo Bikes LLC
Address: 300 Pressler St, Austin, TX 78703
Phone: (888) 375-0041
Zugo Bikes is an American producer of electric bikes, based out of Austin Texas. This company founded in 2019 has taken the eBike/eMoped market on by producing a stylish and adventurous bike that anyone can enjoy. Founded by Hunter Bailey and Juls Bindi, these entrepreneurs aim to bring Zugo Bikes to the front of the eBike revolution. The founders have even made appearances on Shark Tank.
ZuGo Bikes has a heavy focus on making the world a better place, reducing emissions via alternative transportation can do just that. ZuGo Bikes has partnered with Onetreeplanted.org, meaning for every bike purchased 10 trees are planted. The overall mission and focus of ZuGo Bikes have ZEV Society rooting for them to be a lasting electric bicycle brand. Keep reading to learn about the Rhino Fat Tire.
This electric fat bike has a cool design with fat tires to trek across nearly any terrain. Seriously, this thing can trek, the range is up to 90 miles with the long-range battery! The rain and dustproof bike will ensure you can get dirty and keep riding. It is so cool even Adam Sandler rides one. Out of the box, the Rhino will go 20mph. You can unlock a feature by entering a pin code coupled with pedal assist and it will cruise at 28 mph.
Its lightweight body is only 65lbs, making it easy to maneuver and practical to take with you on vacation. ZuGo Bikes stands behind their products with a 1-year warranty. The parts that make up the Rhino are well-known name brands like Samsung and Shimano. Overall quality, although ZEV Society has not tested, should be solid and long-lasting. The Rhino comes in 3 color choices of black, white, and a unique purple. Keep reading for more specs from ZuGo Bikes website.
FEATURES & SPECS:
• 750W Geared Hub Motor
• Up 90 miles of Range per Charge (with 21Ah Removable Battery)
• Hydraulic Brakes – Class-Leading 4-Piston stopping force
• Rain & Dust Proof – Rated IP67
• Aluminium Alloy 6061 Frame
• Adjustable Handlebar Height (from ground to handlebar 44″ to 49″ height adjustment)
• Shimano Altus 7 Speed Trigger Shifter Drivetrain
• Large Platform Forged Aluminum Pedals
• All-Terrain Fat Tires (20″ x 4″)
• Cup Holder Built Into Frame
• Black Spokes
• Maximum Rider Weight: 325lbs
• Suggested Rider Height: 5’1″ – 6’5″
• Up to 21Ah (1008 watt-hours) Samsung Cells Lithium Removable Battery
• 48V 750W Geared Hub Motor
• Thumb Throttle
• Beautiful Display w/ 7 level Electronic Pedal Assist System
• USB Phone Charging Port on Handlebars
• IP67 Water & Dustproof Electronics & Connectors
• AC 100-240V 2A Charger
• Use Pedal Assist and/or Throttle
• Soft, Extra Long Seat
• Front & Rear Aluminum Mudguards
• 63″ long x 44″ (handlebar adjustable height up to 49″ tall)
• Seat Height 32″
• Net Weight: 65lbs w battery
The electric bike market size was roughly $16 billion in 2017, growing quickly it is anticipated to be between $24 and $38 billion by 2025. This puts the overall market on a compounded annual growth rate of 5 to 9%. Projections show that more than 120 million electric bicycles will be globally produced in the next three years alone.
As the technology improves, interest rises, and cool products keep coming out, we anticipate nearly every household to have an eBike at some point. Even big names like Harley Davidson are joining in on the fun with Serial 1. Some folks even think that electric bicycles could one day overtake cars. This market is heating up and we are excited to be here to see it unfold!